Daylight Savings Sucks!

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it staying light out later. It's depressing when it gets dark out at 4:30pm. But waking up Monday morning right after pushing the clocks forward is tough. To add insult to injury, last night my daughter asked to be dropped off at school early!

Now, my wife is probably going to read this and reveal to all of you that she was the one that woke up early to drive my daughter to school, and that I woke up when I felt like it. She'd be half correct - sure I make my own hours, but I work 24x7 - I'm sure she'd agree that she has no interest in trading places with me!

Enough with the negatives, let's focus on a some positives:

1. Arizona is now on the same time zone as California so it becomes much less confusing speaking to everyone there!

2. The sunset is later, so more of us can enjoy it after work. (this is more of a West Coast advantage but I guess you East Coasters can see the sunrise later - if that is even an advantage!)

3. Since sunset is after 5pm, all of us on the West Coast can enjoy those sunsets by Raising Our Glasses of Elevaso without having to explain "it's 5pm somewhere" (along with our Arizona neighbors that now share the same time zone as us)!

So, tonight let's all Raise A Glass (guilt free) of your favorite cocktail (hint: Elevaso) with friends and family, while enjoying the sunset after 5pm!

🥃🥃-Ross

Raise Your Glass / Live TEQurious!
Elevaso Tequila - Nacido en Mexico / Raised In SoCal









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Blindfolded Ross To Test His Tequila Skills

When The Wife Asks For Tequila You Better Deliver!

The Phoenix Open Hoarders