My Family Tuesday Is More Fun Than Your Family Tuesday


My night started with a stop at Hi-Time liquor store in Costa Mesa with my wife and oldest son. We picked up 11 bottles of Blanco and 10 bottles of Reposado. Don’t judge - there is a purpose behind this!

So we get home and decide to taste all the Blanco tequilas and rank them best to worst in our opinion. Like I said our Tuesday nights are more fun than yours!

Regardless of the outcome (hint, we all liked Elevaso Blanco the best) the point wasn’t about which tequilas won or lost. 

The reason I started Elevaso was because of a love for the complexity of tequila. Unlike any other spirit, there is such a variation in expressions that there is truly something for everyone to enjoy (if they can all get past that Cuervo gold college experience!). I call this concept “TEQurious” - are you TEQurious enough to try new tequilas?

Tonight was Blanco night. So many tequilas with so many flavor profiles. Some, like Elevaso, with real agave forward aromas and flavors. Others clearly with additives creating flavors not naturally found, but expressions of what master distillers believe people will enjoy.

Point is, I have a philosophy about tequila drinking. You don’t know what you actually like until you take the time to taste different tequilas side-by-side. Doing so allows you to truly experience tequila and discover what you truly enjoy.

Whenever possible I like to drink multiple tequilas side by side with family and friends. Putting aside the technical aspect, it’s just a lot of fun. Everyone has an opinion and the more you drink, i.e., the alcohol starts kicking in, the more vocal you get!

So here is my recommendation to you - never drink just one tequila. BE TEQURIOUS! Drink tequila side by side and whenever possible do this with family and friends. For this advice I ask only 1 thing - always include Elevaso in this taste-off. It was my suggestion and I believe Elevaso always wins!

🥃🥃-Ross

Raise Your Glass / Live TEQurious!
Elevaso Tequila - Nacido en Mexico / Raised In SoCal


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1LYmeCOH9c4Y0X_FAjsqM7v2in64p2Bsa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Blindfolded Ross To Test His Tequila Skills

When The Wife Asks For Tequila You Better Deliver!

The Phoenix Open Hoarders