Mornings In SoCal Don’t Suck


It’s January and I know for a lot of you out there waking up in the bitter cold of winter is unpleasant. I grew up in New Jersey and spent the early part of my career in New York City working as an attorney. Walking through the slush in my suit on the upper west side catching the 1&9 train to my office downtown on Maiden Lane - I paid my winter dues!

Not trying to rub it in, but here in SoCal it’s 8:30am, around 60 degrees and there is nothing like a walk by the beach to clear your head. The California lifestyle is what’s gotten me healthy and focused. It’s why I was able to create Elevaso and wake up every morning excited to talk about it with anyone willing to listen.

In case your didn’t know it already, Elevaso is a combo of the words “Elevar” (to raise) and “Vaso” (glass) - so while I take my morning walk, I raise my glass to each and everyone of you freezing your asses off in whatever cold place you live!!

🥃🥃-Ross

Raise Your Glass / Live TEQurious!
Elevaso Tequila - Nacido en Mexico / Raised In SoCal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Blindfolded Ross To Test His Tequila Skills

When The Wife Asks For Tequila You Better Deliver!

The Phoenix Open Hoarders