I Can’t Believe You Paid All That Money For That!


I grew up a big boxing fan and when I was younger, Mike Tyson was not only the champ, but the king of pay per view.

I remember paying top dollar to wait all night for the Tyson fight. When it finally came on, what would happen? He’d knock his opponent out in the first round.

My wife, who was my girlfriend at the time, always had the same reaction - “I can’t believe you paid all that money for that!” But she missed the point, watching that was worth every penny!

So, last night I had some friends over to watch the McGregor fight. Like all great get togethers with friends and family, it started with some Elevaso. Needless to say, the evening was off to a great start - great friends and great tequila - perfect combo!

Then it happened. Not the McGegor 40 second knockout - you all know about that by now. Nah, I’m talking about my wife - “I can’t believe you paid all that money for that!”

I Raise My Glass of Elevaso today to my wife. I love you baby, and I love how you are never going to understand why watching a fight like that was worth every penny to me!

🥃🥃-Ross

Raise Your Glass / Live TEQurious!
Elevaso Tequila - Nacido en Mexico / Raised In SoCal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Blindfolded Ross To Test His Tequila Skills

When The Wife Asks For Tequila You Better Deliver!

The Phoenix Open Hoarders