Drinking Every Night Doesn't Make Me An Alcoholic!


Every night when I get home from work, I pour myself a drink - Elevaso, of course! Normally Extra Añejo on the rocks (I know some of you are already going to give me shit for not drinking it neat, but after work I like it on a big rock!)

My wife knows I enjoy my tequila, but often accuses me of drinking too much. "You really need that drink?" I don't need it, BUT I WANT IT! 

Therein lies the difference. It's not like I'm waking up and need a tequila to get my day started. I'm not even drinking to get drunk. I work hard all day putting up with all kinds of bullshit. I truly enjoy my tequila and why shouldn't I enjoy myself! 

So, what's my point?

Have that drink of Elevaso and enjoy it! This isn't your college tequila - you're not drinking it to get drunk. It’s full of flavor and complexity that is truly enjoyable. 

Having an Elevaso each evening doesn't mean you have a problem, no matter what your wife thinks!

🥃🥃-Ross

Raise Your Glass / Live TEQurious!
Elevaso Tequila - Nacido en Mexico / Raised In SoCal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Blindfolded Ross To Test His Tequila Skills

When The Wife Asks For Tequila You Better Deliver!

The Phoenix Open Hoarders