99 Bottles Of Tequila On The Wall, 99 Bottles Of Tequila!


Imagine walking into your office every day and seeing a collection of over 100 high end tequilas staring at you waiting for you taste them all... 

That's literally my life. 

My name is Vince and I like to consider myself Ross Elgart's (Elevaso's CEO) right hand man - and no, it's not because he lets me drink all of his tequila πŸ€—

Here is a picture of our office collection (aka Ross' home bar):

I don't consider Ross a collector of tequila... because he drinks them all with me! It's almost turned into an office ritual when 4pm comes rolling around. I pull out the tasting flutes then we pick which tequilas we want to taste. Sometimes we pick tequilas just to see what they taste like... Other times we do blind taste tests side-by-side to make things a little more interesting.

Here is a screen shot from my phone when we were tasting Fuenteseca:



So the real question here is... How did I convince Ross to move his entire tequila collection to the office?

EASY: 

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." - Ben Franklin

I wanted to see what else was out there... What other tequilas brought to the table... What else WE could do to make Elevaso tequila the best tequila on the market! 

I knew when entering the Tequila game it was going to be an uphill battle... but I never once doubted Elevaso's success because after tasting 100+ of the most expensive/finest tequilas out there... I can confidently say Elevaso is one of the smoothest, best tasting tequilas you can find! 

So if you haven't pulled the trigger yet on a bottle of Elevaso, you should!

I mean... how can you doubt someone who has tried them all πŸ˜‰

πŸ€™πŸΌπŸ€™πŸΌ-Vince


Raise Your Glass / Live TEQurious!
Elevaso Tequila - Nacido en Mexico / Raised In SoCal


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Blindfolded Ross To Test His Tequila Skills

When The Wife Asks For Tequila You Better Deliver!

The Phoenix Open Hoarders