The Phoenix Open Hoarders


My wife and I spent the last few days at the Waste Management / Phoenix Open. To say it was a fun time would be an understatement. Sitting in a box on 16 lives up to all of the hype!

What made it even more fun was sneaking Elevaso up to the box. Now I’m not slamming on Jimador Tequila - the only tequila they serve at the open. But, for my wife it’s Elevaso Blanco or nothing and I wasn’t sitting through 5 hours of golf at the biggest party in sports with a sober wife!

My wife was enjoying her Elevaso Blanco on the rocks (no mixers for her when she drinks Elevaso) and her friend Robin was enjoying her Vaso Soda (Elevaso Blanco, club soda, and 1 lime instead of the usual 3 she needs to drink a vodka soda). Not to go on a tangent here, but despite all the great reviews of our tequila, anyone who knows my wife or Robin can vouche that Elevaso Blanco has to be crazy smooth for that last sentence to be true!

This is the part of the story where I learn that opposites really do attract. In typical fashion, I’m sharing Elevaso in the box with everyone that wants some - the more the merrier. In fact, I love sharing Elevaso with people, that why I started Elevaso. My theory was that if it failed, at least I’d have a ton of awesome tequila to share with my friends and family! But what I didn’t know was the scheming between my wife and Robin going on behind my back.

While I’m sharing Elevaso with everyone, they were secretly pouring Elevaso Blanco into cups - they were hoarding the Elevaso for themselves! Ultimately, I ran out of tequila (like I said it really is the biggest party in sports). But just as I thought the party was over, my wife and Robin started refilling a bottle with the Elevaso that  they hoarded for themselves! Well played girls!

So, next year I recommend attending the Open if possible, it really does live up to its reputation. If you do come, find me and let’s share some Elevaso together. Just come by early before my wife and Robin have a chance to hoard and hide it from us!

🥃🥃-Ross
Raise Your Glass / Live TEQurious!
Elevaso Tequila - Nacido en Mexico / Raised In SoCal

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1l8nJC4-qJhnm3zbtnZvhQ_Ts42hqlMrD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Blindfolded Ross To Test His Tequila Skills

When The Wife Asks For Tequila You Better Deliver!

Daylight Savings Sucks!